Entertaining in Seward since 2013!
Olde Glory was originally a church and was one of the oldest churches in Seward County Nebraska. The church, built in 1873 and moved to the current location of 348 Jackson Avenue in Seward Nebraska in 1901, is one of the most historic buildings within the community. In July of 2013, a group with a vision of renovating the church into a theatre while preserving historical aspects of the building, purchased the building and has been putting on plays, concerts and other event since 2013. Not only is Olde Glory a theatre, but it is a Community Hall as well, available for rent.
This has been made possible by the Olde Glory Foundation.